Terms and Policies
- Images created for bloggers are meant for a personal blog and Instagram only
- Third parties interested in using photos must purchase rights through LS Media
- Tag/attribute appropriately on social media and print @liaselfridge
- I own and retain the right to post/publish, license and sell photos
- I do not share raw files and do not keep raw files after a project is complete
- Pricing is subject to scope of a project
These sessions are defined with the sole purpose of photographing content to be posted to a personal blog or Instagram account. Blogger shoots are booked by the hour. On average, one hour of photography allows to capture 3-4 outfits with approx. 120 final images (a mix of full-body, 3/4, and close-up portraits and outfit details). The hour of photography may be used to photograph outfits, products, sponsored posts, lifestyle posts, health, fitness, recipes, etc. for a blog or Instagram.
Local fashion and lifestyle bloggers are eligible for a discounted rate after their first shoot if they book 2+ sessions per month. Contact me to discuss blogger packages.
A $50 deposit is due upon scheduling. Deposit is non-refundable. Up to 70% of all images taken will be edited to correct color and lighting and will be delivered within 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Photos will be delivered via Pixieset online gallery to be downloaded in the appropriate resolution and web sizing. Payments are made online or through Venmo.
- Booking online. Follow this link to book your session. Online inquiries are paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rush turnaround. Photos requested before 3 business days are subject to a $35 rush turnaround fee.
- Retouching. Photos requiring additional touch-ups to skin, hair, clothing, etc. are subject to an additional $15 per photo.
- Late fee. A charge of $15 will automatically be billed to clients arriving more than 15 minutes after their scheduled time.
- Cancellation policy. If you need to reschedule your session, you can do it no later than 24 hrs. prior to a scheduled date. Otherwise, a cancellation fee of $25 will apply.
- Attribution. Photos posted to Instagram: tag @liaselfridge on the photo and/or in comments. Photos posted to a blog: credit "Photography by Lia Selfridge" at the bottom of the post, linking to www.liaselfridge.com
Third party interest (sharing photos)
I love seeing your work shared by businesses and brands. However, because this is a relatively new field, standards can be misunderstood or overlooked. If a business, brand, company, website, or any other third party outside of yourself wishes to use your photos, please contact me, and I will either share or sell the photos with or to the interested party.
Blog photos are sent to the blogger and gives permission only to the blogger to use the photos. Sharing photos without my consent is a breach of contract and will be addressed as such.
PORTRAITS AND EVENTS
These projects are billed according to the scope of the event. Email me for prices. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking. The price includes access to all photos that are edited and shared online via Pixieset. Up to 50 photos per hour of photographing will be edited to correct color and lighting and will be delivered within two weeks unless otherwise stated. There is no obligation to mention Lia Selfridge photography or tag @liaselfridge online, but credit is appreciated.
I’m happy to work with personal and business budgets and open to customize packages to accommodate specific needs.
Content created for businesses and brands to use on their websites/social, lookbooks, and campaigns is build by half- and full-day rates. Please, contact me to discuss your project and get a quote.
LS MEDIA RESERVES THE RIGHT
I reserve the right to post any photos taken for clients on my website, Facebook, Instagram, and newsletter. I do not share client business or personal information. Please contact me if you have additional privacy requests.
Completed projects will remain guaranteed accessible to the creator for up to one month after the completion of the project. Raw files and original video footage may be deleted by the creator as soon as work is sent to the client. Small revisions may be requested within a few days of receiving the photos, but high-quality edits and revisions may not be guaranteed after the project is complete and sent to a client as high-resolution original files may have been erased.
By typing your name you are agreeing to the above terms and policies.